Time to surrender your money people because Amazon Prime Day Sale is back yet again. The annual sale, that has already clocked its 3rd run, will be happening on 10th July (9pm US time). The awesome discounts will be offered to ALL PRIME MEMBERS ONLY. Shoppers who are Prime Members in Singapore can begin clicking on the "add to carts" on 11th July probably from 9 am onwards. Last's year's Prime Day broke Amazon's record sales record of yesteryears and the record is expected to be broken again. Let's me fill you in on what kind of discounts you can hope to see. Here's a rundown -
Even before you start shopping, it is a good idea to go on ahead and sign up for an Amazon account. Even better, Amazon offers a 30-day free trial for their Prime membership service. Click on the image below to sign up for a free 30 day Prime Membership and you can enjoy Prime Member benefits for a whole month for FREE! So if you don't feel like spending, you can still benefit from just signing up as a Prime Member. As the saying goes in Singapore, "Free stuff must take!" It is also a very good idea to go download the Amazon app after the sign-up.
Amazon Prime Member Benefits:
1) Prime Video
Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes
5) Kindle Books
Borrow one Kindle book per month for free on any Kindle device and no due dates.
AND TO SWEETENED THE DEAL....
After signing up for Amazon Prime Membership, Amazon will reward you with a $10 credit that can be used on Prime Day Sale as soon as you stream your first video! In a nutshell,
1) Sign up Amazon Prime Membership for 30 days free (remember to cancel before the 30 day period or your card will get charged)
2) Go to the Prime Videos selection
3) Stream any shows or movies
4) Earn $10.
Seriously, how often do you get paid to watch videos? Now's the time my friend.
ALRIGHT....BACK TO THE DISCOUNTS....
Now that we have the fundamentals out of the way, here are some stuff that will come cheaply -
1) Amazon Echo usually goes from $179.99 to $139.99 (save $40)
2) Amazon Echo Dot usually goes from $49.99 to $39.99 (save $10)
3) Amazon Kindle 7 Tablet usually goes from $49.99 to $39.99 (save $10)
4) The bestselling Amazon Kindle 8 Table usually goes from $79.99 to $69.99 (save $10)
5) The bestselling Kindle E Reader 6 usually goes from $79.99 to $69.9 (save $10)
6) The bestselling Fire Tv Stick usually goes from $39.90 to $29.90 (save $10)
7) Fire Tv usually goes from $89.99 to $69.99 (save $20)
8) TCL 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) usually goes from $199 to $159 (save $40)
9) Moto X Pure Edition Unlocked Smartphone, 32GB, 21 MP, Black (U.S. Warranty - XT1575) usually goes from $349 to $249 (save $100)
10) NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player [2017 Version] usually goes from $199 to $149
11) Blue Yeti USB Microphone usually goes from $130 to $88 (save $42)
12) GoPro HERO Session Holiday Promo Kit usually goes from $339 to $169 (save $170)
13) Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - White usually goes from $115 to $88 (save $27)
14) iRobot Roomba 614 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner usually goes from $379 to $250 (save $129)
15) SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Black, Standard Packaging usually goes from $43.99 to $39.99 (SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA) (save $10)
SHOP TIL YOU DROP....
And of course, this goes without saying that there are more items such as game consoles, laptops, tablets, cameras, furniture that will be on discounts. A best practice I would also advice, is to install Amazon Assistant on your Chrome or your internet browser. It will make things much much breezy. Click this link to install - http://amzn.to/2swpRTn
Alrighty shoppers. All the best for your next tech hunt. See you on Amazon Prime Day! Cheers!